Mr Bucket Mr Bucket

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, Slint.

Billy And Martha Billy And Martha

Animation quality was terrible, art style was rushed and shoddy looking, tried way too hard to be edgy 2dark4me bullshit, and the overall thing just felt forced as hell. I could go further into the faults, but it's likely that other people have beaten me to the vast majority of them.

I'm also pretty damn sure this same submission got blammed either yesterday, or the day before. Go back to the drawing board, do some simpler test animations, and come back when you have something more presentable.

I see many faults, and no real positives with this animation at all, therefore I am scoring it a 0/5.

Green Acres Green Acres

Loved it, reminds me of that animation from a few years back, called Nine(9), which eventually got turned into a movie. Obviously, this and Nine(9) are completely different things, but it just has the same feel about it. Well done, I'd love to see more of your stuff!

City Bird City Bird

As far as Flappy Birds clones go, this is by far one of the worst. The controls are clunky and unresponsive, it's badly put together, and it looks hideous.

Seriously, we have enough Flappy Birds clones, and we do not need any more of them.

Slappy Turd Slappy Turd

We have enough poorly made Flappy Bird clones.

Luftrauser Luftrauser

Kick ass game, would be awesome of there were a way to play against other people.

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

This is the greatest song on Newgrounds.

PrTr: 08 Wee Willie Winki PrTr: 08 Wee Willie Winki

Fucking terrifying, sent shivers down my spine listening to it, I could imagine this being used in a horror movie, for sure.

Poison Poison

Don't submit things which do nothing but take up space, no offense, but you completely butchered this song, by speeding it up, slowing it down, changing the pitch, etc, it's a mess, sorry man, but this is awful.

DjFrenkReturn responds:

well, it hurts a little bit what you said, but if I think that is a remix that I made at the beginning of my compositions, I'm also fine.

Colorblind Colorblind

Nice work.. No, in fact, excellent work.

Although this is very pleasing to look at, I have to agree with Bobitoz, there's a lot about it that is not necessary, and unfortunately, it actually makes the whole thing seem a bit.. Forced? For want of a better word.

Great, none the less, going straight into my favourites.

zephyo responds:

thank you!
Yeah, composition is not my strong part; looking back on it now there's some detail that could be left out. But I thought it was a bit empty without though because the heart was supposed to be the main focus but now I ask myself, "why a heart????" So yeaaaaaah.

Goblin Surgery Goblin Surgery

Kick ass work, has a really cool atmosphere about it. No real complaints, at all.

Jet Set Radio Z station Jet Set Radio Z station

Awesome work, this game needs a reboot so badly.

MAKOMEGA responds:

the reboot of the game look more viable, i like the history of the last two games [Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio future] were pretty good as it developed over time when you pass the stages.

maybe if they put some system gameplay from tony hawk games the game would be much more interesting.