City Bird City Bird

As far as Flappy Birds clones go, this is by far one of the worst. The controls are clunky and unresponsive, it's badly put together, and it looks hideous.

Seriously, we have enough Flappy Birds clones, and we do not need any more of them.

Slappy Turd Slappy Turd

We have enough poorly made Flappy Bird clones.

Luftrauser Luftrauser

Kick ass game, would be awesome of there were a way to play against other people.

Convey Convey

Great game, it'd be nice to have a little more time to make my decisions though.

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha, yeah, can't help you there; the theme for the compo was "Ten Seconds."
If I made a full post-compo version, I'd probably lengthen the time limit.

the skullkid the skullkid

Amazing game, for its time, and it's one of the few games that has lasted so long, and still been enjoyable.

Recycling hero Recycling hero

Unplayable, you can't get past the three first enemies, as they throw you backwards, at the start of the stage. If you hope it gets blammed, why even bother submitting it?

Noobstudios responds:

Just to show what is wrong with the teaching system at the moment. Theyd rather have someone proficient in general code that can't teach what she needs to than just not have the class.

Squarelaxy Squarelaxy

Pretty good game, but the sign up page is a broken, which knocks it down a bit, would love to see this game, when it is out of beta testing.

Also, a question, are there going to be any rules on which usernames are allowed, and which ones aren't? Thanks!

vozochris responds:

Thanks for the review, there are no rules on usernames, of course it must have a common sense.

What problems did you encounter with sign up page?

HOST HOST

Haven't played this game for YEARS, I still remember the "brad borne" easteregg, shame nobody is online anymore.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great game, but hard as nails, it feels as if there are a few too many cars scattered across the highway.

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

Awesome game man, I love pacman, brought back some good memories of playing it years ago, it runs smoothly, the graphics, and the animation work perfectly, the medals work as well as far as I can tell, well done on making this, I loved the little twist of it being Doom themed, really made the game a bit more fun to play, I'm still trying to work out how to get the "Delete Music" medal, though!

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback! As for that medal, the title is the key. ;)